Trying to configure the Router?
It looks like you aren't connected to your TP-Link network.
To access tplinkwifi.net, your device must be connected to TP-Link Router’s network. Please check your network connection and try again.
If this issue still exists, try these following solutions:
You may get the wrong DNS Server. You can use the Router's IP address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to login instead of tplinkwifi.net.
It is recommended to connect your device directly to TP-Link router with the wired Ethernet cable.
Note：For Aginet Mesh Devices, Please use http://192.168.88.1 to login instead of tplinkwifi.net.
Manage with TP-Link Tether
- Step One : Scan the QR Code and download TP-Link Tether APP from Google Play and Apple Store.
- Step Two : Enable the TP-Link Tether and find the router in the devices list.
- Step Three : Click the router, now you can easily manage it.
Manage with TP-Link Aginet APP for Aginet devices
- Step One : Scan the QR Code and download TP-Link Aginet APP from Google Play and Apple Store.
- Step Two : Enable the TP-Link Aginet APP and find your Aginet devices.
- Step Three : Now you can easily manage it.
For more solutions, please visit why fail to access tplinkwifi.net.